M.Sc.A., Engineering Physics, Patent Agent
Doubt is the beginning of wisdomAristote
Frédéric Venne specializes in the drafting and prosecution of patent applications and in providing opinions in the field of physical sciences and chemistry, including optics and photonics, condensed matter physics, nanotechnology, green energy and materials science.
Frédéric Venne completed a Bachelor and a Master’s degree in Engineering Physics at École Polytechnique de Montréal. His graduate studies were in the field of near-infrared photosensitization of nanostructured metal oxides by upconverting nanoparticles. He is currently completing a graduate degree in philosophy at Université de Montréal. His main research interest lies in the broad field of philosophy of technology.
- M.A., Philosophy, Université de Montréal (ongoing)
- M.A.Sc., Engineering Physics, École Polytechnique de Montréal (2015)
- B.Eng., Engineering Physics, École Polytechnique de Montréal (2012)
- Physical science
- Emerging Technologies
- Patents - Counsel
- Drafting and Prosecution of Patent Applications
- Validity, Infringement, Freedom to Operate and Patentability Opinions
- Patents - Fields of Science and Engineering
- Medical Devices
- Optics and Photonics
- Physical Sciences