Catherine Thall Dubé
Research is formalized curiosity, It is poking and prying with a purposeZora Neale Hurston
Catherine Thall Dubé practices intellectual property law, with a focus on litigation and trademark prosecution.
Catherine completed a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Law (LL.B) at the Université de Montréal in 2016 and holds a Juris Doctor (JD) from the Université de Montréal since 2017. Catherine also earned a Bachelor of Science in Anatomy and Cell Biology from McGill University in 2013 and pursued graduate studies and obtained a Master of Science in Clinical Pharmacology (M.Sc) from the University of Montreal in 2014. Her graduate studies focused on the effect of the combination of two drugs in the treatment of pediatric leukemia.
Catherine joined ROBIC’s team of professionals after completing her articling with the firm.
- Member of the Quebec Bar (2018)
- Juris Doctor (JD), Université de Montréal (2017)
- Bachelor of Civil Law (LL.B.), Université de Montréal (2016)
- Master of Science in Clinical Pharmacology (M. Sc), Université de Montréal (2014)
- Bachelor of Science in Anatomy and Cell Biology (B.Sc), Université McGill (2013)
- Young Bar of Montreal
- Association des Diplômés en Droit de l'Université de Montréal (ADDUM)
- Société des plaideurs du Québec
- Copyright - Counsel
- Industrial Design - counsel
- Medical Devices
- Patents and Industrial Design Litigation
- Trademarks Litigation
- Copyright Litigation
- Patents - Counsel
- Opposition and Cancellation Proceedings