ROBIC’s Emerging Technologies Group is comprised of a team of specialized lawyers, patent agents and engineers to advise its clients regarding the intellectual property and legal aspects related to new technologies. This specialized team offers a wide range of services on all matters relating to data, software, digital business models, e-commerce as well as the protection, monetization and defense of intellectual property assets, including patents, trademarks, copyright, industrial designs and trade secrets.
Our Emerging Technologies Group provides advice on the following topics:
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
- Data Protection, Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Digital Entertainment and Cultural Content
- Digital Health and Medical Devices
- Domain Names Arbitration
- Due Diligence in Emerging Technology Matters
- E-commerce and Digital Marketing
- Financial Technologies (Fintech)
- Free Software and Open Source Licences
- Licence or SaaS (Software as a Service) Agreements
- Litigation in Emerging Technology Matters
- Medical Devices
- Sensor Technologies
Our professionals’ in-depth knowledge of the technical and scientific aspects of emerging technologies gives unparalleled depth to our strategic advice to help you gain and maintain an advantageous position in your market.
If you should require any information, please contact Vincent Bergeron, Leader of our Emerging Technologies Group.