If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve themIsaac Asimov
Vincent Caron practises trademark law, copyright law, as well as commercial law related to intellectual property. He also advises companies, including in the high-technology sector, on various matters related to corporate governance and corporate law in the context of financing and various commercial transactions.
During his law studies, Vincent was a teaching and research assistant at the University of Sherbrooke, a law clerk at the Superior Court of Québec and has worked for a private clinical research company.
Vincent joined ROBIC’s team of professionals after gaining valuable experience in business law and technology law at an national law firm in Quebec City.
- Member of the Quebec Bar (2018)
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B.), University of Sherbrooke (2017)
- Business Law
- Due Diligence (Business Law)
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Business Strategies and Negotiations
- Start-ups (Business Law)
- Licensing and Technology Transfers (Business Law)
- Financing (Including Venture Capital)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Contracts (Negotiation, Drafting and Review)
- Copyright Contracts and Negotiations
- Piracy and Counterfeiting
- Copyright Registrations
- Filing and Prosecuting Trademark Applications
- Trademark Availability (Searches and Opinions)
- Trademark Contracts and Negotiations
- Protection Strategies for Trademarks and Trade names
- Opposition and Cancellation Proceedings
- Ad campaigns and contests