Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.Anne Sweeney
As an associate with Robic, Sue works with the firm’s clients in the context of their financing and M&A transactions. She also provides advice on daily legal challenges and operational contract negotiations.
Sue participates in the negotiations and drafting of share purchase agreements, shareholder agreements, services agreements and other varied agreements to strategically address the clients’ needs.
Sue joined Robic in 2021 after having worked in private practice at a boutique law firm in commercial, corporate law and as an in-house counsel for one of Canada’s largest restaurant franchisors.
Her business acumen acquired over the years now allows her to quickly understand the challenges she is faced with and provide efficient advice to her clients.
- Bachelor of Civil Law LL.B., Université de Montréal (2014)
- Member of the Québec Bar (2015)
- Juris Doctor, Queen's University, (2017)
- Member of the Ontario Bar (2017)
- Jeune chambre de commerce des femmes du Québec
- BPW Canada
- Young Women in Law
- Young Bar of Montréal
- Board President of Festival Acces Asie
- Business Law
- Licensing and Technology Transfers (Business Law)
- Financing (Including Venture Capital)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Strategies and Negotiations
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Start-ups (Business Law)