Tel. Montréal: 514-687-4846
Languages: English, French, Arabic
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.Mahatma Gandhi
Stéphanie Karam practices in intellectual property, specializing in trademarks. She assists her clients throughout the entire process of registering their trade-marks and managing their portfolio, both in Canada and abroad.
Stéphanie is often called upon to conduct availability searches for trademarks, provide opinions as to their registrability, and establish filing strategies with her clients.
Prior to joining ROBIC, Stephanie started and ran a yoga studio and a coffee shop for several years, allowing her to quickly grasp the issues that may arise for young entrepreneurs.
- Student Exchange : Université de Montpellier I (2009)
- Bachelor of Civil Law (LL.B.) University of Sherbrooke (2011)
- Member of the Québec Bar (2013)
- The Young Bar of Montréal (The YBM)
- Trademarks Litigation
- Objection proceedings and Listing proceedings
- Charter of the French Language
- Filing and Prosecuting Trademark Applications
- Trademark Availability (Searches and Opinions)
- Trademark Portfolio Management
- Trademark Contracts and Negotiations
- Trademark Infrigement
- Protection Strategies for Trademarks and Trade names
- Audit and Due Diligence
- Opposition and Cancellation Proceedings