Ph.D., Biochemistry, Technical Patent Advisor
The most meaningful way to succeed is to help others succeedAdam Grant
Sarah Assadian’s practice is focused on drafting and prosecuting patent applications related to the fields of biotechnology and health sciences.
Sarah holds a Ph.D. in Biochemistry from McGill University. Her expertise covers the fields of Biochemistry, Neuroscience, Cancer Therapeutics and Diagnostics, and Medical Imaging.
Prior to joining ROBIC, Sarah worked at a law firm representing both Canadian and international clients directly in the United States, Canadian, and European patent offices.
- Doctor of Philosophy, McGill University, Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Science, 2017
- Master of Science, McGill University, Department of Neurological Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, 2007
- Bachelor of Science, McGill University, Department of Physiology, Faculty of Science, 2003
- College of Patent Agents and Trademark Agents (CPATA)
- Patents - Counsel
- Due Diligence
- Portfolio Management
- Drafting and Prosecution of Patent Applications
- Validity, Infringement, Freedom to Operate and Patentability Opinions
- Patents - Fields of Science and Engineering
- Immunology and vaccinology
- Formulation and Cosmetics
- Life Sciences
- Organic Chemistry
- Green Technologies