The world of reality has its limits; the world of imagination is boundless.Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Samuel Ross practices in intellectual property litigation and advises his clients in all facets of this area of law, both at the strategic and litigation levels.
Passionate about intellectual property and new technologies, Samuel is committed to working with his clients to understand the importance of their issues and to provide them with personalized service that meets their expectations.
A law graduate from the University of Montréal, Samuel joined the ROBIC team in the winter of 2022 as an articling student. He developed a keen interest in litigation during his internship and was given the opportunity to join our team.
- Member of the Québec Bar (2022)
- Bachelor of Laws, Université de Montréal (2021)
- Business Law
- Strategic advice on intellectual property protection
- Unfair Trading
- Management and Commercialization of Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyright - Counsel
- Video games and eSports
- Protection Strategies for Copyright
- Trademarks Litigation
- Copyright Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Objection proceedings and Listing proceedings
- Opposition and Cancellation Proceedings