Ph.D., chemistry and Patent Agent, Partner
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledgeStephen Hawking
Nadim Noujeim specializes in the drafting and prosecution of patent applications and in the drafting of opinions on patentability, validity, infringement and right to manufacture in the fields of chemistry, materials, chemical engineering and process engineering.
Nadim received a Ph.D. in Chemistry from the Université de Montréal in 2010. He completed his doctoral studies under the supervision of Professor A. R. Schmitzer.
In 2011-2012, Nadim was a post-doctorate fellow (FRQNT fellowship) with Professor S. J. Loeb at the University of Windsor, Ontario, where he worked on supramolecular materials and liquid crystals.
In 2012-2013, Nadim was a post-doctorate fellow (NSERC IRDF fellowship) in a canadian company, where he worked on developing biodegradable polymers.
Within the firm, Nadim is a member of the life sciences committee.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Université de Montréal (2010)
- French Engineer Degree, École Supérieure de Physique et de Chimie Industrielles de la ville de Paris (ESPCI Paris, 2006)
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Chemistry / Pharmaceuticals
- Cosmetics Industry
- Energy and Oil & Gas
- Gas sequestration
- Life Sciences
- Research and development projects
- Separation processes
- Patents - Counsel
- Drafting and Prosecution of Patent Applications
- Validity, Infringement, Freedom to Operate and Patentability Opinions
- Patents - Fields of Science and Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Organic Chemistry
- Materials Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Processes