Nadim Noujeim specializes in the drafting and prosecution of patent applications in the fields of chemistry, materials, plasturgy as well as in the fields of chemical and process engineering. Nadim Noujeim is also involved in the drafting of opinions on validity, infringement, right to manufacture and patentability. Prior to practicing intellectual property, Nadim worked in the private industry in the research and development of biodegradable polymers and materials. He also has post-doctoral research experience in the fields of organic chemistry and supramolecular materials.
Nadim Noujeim’s clients are important businesses of all sizes, both Canadian and foreign, from various fields, including:
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Energy and Oil & Gas
- Gas sequestration
- Cosmetics Industry
- Separation processes
- Research and development projects
- Chemistry / Pharmaceuticals
- Life Sciences
Nadim received a Ph.D. in Chemistry from the Université de Montréal in 2010. He completed his doctoral studies under the supervision of Professor A. R. Schmitzer.
In 2011-2012, Nadim was a post-doctorate fellow (FQRNT fellowship) with Professor S. J. Loeb at the University of Windsor, Ontario, where he worked on supramolecular materials and liquid crystals.
In 2012-2013, Nadim was a post-doctorate fellow (NSERC IRDF fellowship) in a canadian company, where he worked on developing biodegradable materials and polymers.
Within the firm, Nadim is a member of the life sciences committee.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Université de Montréal (2010)
- French Engineer Degree, École Supérieure de Physique et de Chimie Industrielles de la ville de Paris (ESPCI Paristech, 2006).
- Patents - Counsel
- Drafting and Prosecution of Patent Applications
- Validity, Infringement, Freedom to Operate and Patentability Opinions
- Patents - Fields of Science and Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Organic Chemistry
- Materials Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Processes
- Clean Tech
- Industrial Chemistry
- Life sciences
- Materials and Metallurgy