Marine Keraron specializes in the drafting and prosecution of patent applications and the rendering of opinions in the fields of chemical engineering and process engineering.
She has a particular interest for technologies offering energy and environmental solutions.
Marine Keraron’s clients include many important Canadian and foreign companies, both small and large, and cover various fields, such as:
• Chemical and Petrochemical Industry
• Energy Industry
• Food Industry
• Pharmaceutical Industry
• Cosmetics Industry
• Consumer Products
Marine Keraron obtained an engineering degree in 2008 from the École Nationale Supérieure des Industries Chimiques in Nancy, France, where she majored in chemical engineering and process engineering. She is a junior member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec. She completed a Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering at École Polytechnique de Montréal in 2009 through a partnership with an internationally known petrochemical company.
- M. Sc. A., chemical engineering, École Polytechnique de Montréal (2009)
- French Engineer Degree, Chemical and Process Engineering, ENSIC (2008)
- Junior member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
- Patents - Counsel
- Drafting and Prosecution of Patent Applications
- Validity, Infringement, Freedom to Operate and Patentability Opinions
- Patents - Fields of Science and Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Clean Tech
- Cosmetics, Fashion and Luxury Products
- Industrial Chemistry
- Life sciences
- Materials and Metallurgy