Julien Fleurance specializes in the drafting and prosecution of patent applications and in drafting opinions on patentability, validity, infringement and the freedom to operate, in the field of mechanical engineering.
Julien Fleurance advises and represents important local and foreign clients of all sizes, which are involved in fields such as:
• Industrial processes
• Automotive industry
• Common consumer products
• Sporting equipment
Julien Fleurance obtained his general engineering degree from the École des Mines de Saint-Etienne in France, and also has a degree in patents from the Centre d’Études Internationales en Propriété Intellectuelle (CEIPI) in Strasbourg, France, a center for engineers and legal experts who are interested in a career as patent counsel in France. He has likewise successfully passed the qualifying exams in both European and French patent laws.
For over six years, Julien Fleurance worked in the field of intellectual property in France. Five of these were spent at the firm Beau de Loménie, where he helped clients acquire and exercise their intellectual property rights. He represented individual inventors as well as both French and international companies before the European Patent Office and the French National Institute of Industrial Property.
He joined Robic in November 2017.
- Qualifying exams for the European Patent Office and the French National Institute of Industrial Property (2015)
- University degree in Patents, Centre d’Études Internationales en Propriété Intellectuelle, France (2014)
- Master degree in Science and Engineering, École des Mines de Saint-Etienne, France (2005)
- Patents - Counsel
- Drafting and Prosecution of Patent Applications
- Validity, Infringement, Freedom to Operate and Patentability Opinions
- Patents - Fields of Science and Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Processes
- Wind Energy