Julie Robert specializes in commercial, corporate, transactional and tax law.
Over the course of her career, she has worked on mandates involving the acquisition and sale of businesses, the drafting of various contracts, the management of shareholder relations, corporate and tax reorganization of corporations as well as their financing. In addition, she has assisted and represented her corporate and individual clients during tax audits as well as in matters of opposition and collection matters with the tax authorities. Her practice also includes the creation of trusts and non-profit corporations.
Julie holds a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) and a Master of Tax Law (LL.M. Fisc) from the joint program of Université de Montréal and HEC Montréal.
Prior to joining ROBIC, Julie practiced business and tax law with a law firm in Montreal.
- Master's Degree in Tax Law (LL. M. Fisc), Université de Montréal-HEC Montréal (2014)
- Member of the Quebec Bar (2013)
- Bachelor in Law (LL. B.), Université de Montréal (2010)
- Young Bar Association of Montreal (YBAM)
- Université de Montréal Faculty of Law Alumni Association (ADDUM)
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Fiscal and Financial Planning Association
- Retail trade and distribution
- Business Law
- Corporate and tax reorganizations
- Trusts and non-profit corporations
- Confidentiality and Trade Secrets
- Business Strategies and Negotiations
- Due Diligence
- Financing (Including Venture Capital)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Contracts (Negotiation, Drafting and Review)