Julie Di Paolo
Supervisor, Paralegal – Corporate Department
None of the modern machines, none of the modern paraphernalia…have any power except over the people who choose to use themDaily News, July 21, 1906
Julie Di Paolo practices as a paralegal specialized in transactional, commercial and corporate law since 1999.
As a supervising paralegal, she provides training and support to the corporate paralegals of the Business Law department and she is involved with the management of the Business Law department. She is also involved within the law firm in various committees.
Julie Di Paolo assists the lawyers and professionals of the firm in meeting with clients and with the drafting of the various corporate and transactional documents required for transactions pertaining to mergers, acquisitions and corporate reorganizations. She also conducts minute book reviews, drafts documents for incorporation, amendments of articles, dissolutions, rollovers and share transactions, as well as performing multiple searches in the context of due diligence.
- Law Degree (Certificate), University of Montreal (2003)
- College Diploma in Paralegal Technology, Collège Ahuntsic (1999)
- College Diploma in Human Sciences (Psychology profile with mathematics statistics) (1996)
- International Practice Management Association (IPMA)
- Canadian Association of Paralegals (CAP)
- Business Law
- Amendment of articles
- Corporate searches
- Due Diligence (Business Law)
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Mergers and Acquisitions