Ph.D., Medical Sciences, Patent Agent
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.Marie Curie
Prior to joining Robic in 2023, Isabelle spent more than 6 years working as an in-house intellectual property specialist at a biopharmaceutics company in Québec City.
Isabelle holds a Ph.D. in Medical Sciences from Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm, Sweden, one of the world’s foremost medical universities. She also has a degree in intellectual property from the Center for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) at the University of Strasbourg, in France.
In addition to having a wealth of intellectual property portfolio management experience at both local and international levels, Isabelle specializes in drafting and prosecuting patent applications in the fields of biology and biotechnology, including vaccines and recombinant proteins.
- B.Sc. Kinésiology, Université Laval (2008)
- Masters, Physiology-Endocrinology, Université Laval (2010)
- Ph.D., Medical Sciences, Karolinska Institutet (2015)
- Diploma in International Industrial Property Studies – Patents, Trademarks and Industrial Models, Center for International Intellectual Property Studies, Université de Strasbourg (2016)
- Regulatory Affairs
- Business Law
- Strategic advice on intellectual property protection
- Confidentiality and Trade Secrets
- Management and Commercialization of Intellectual Property Rights
- Patents - Counsel
- Portfolio Management
- Drafting and Prosecution of Patent Applications
- Validity, Infringement, Freedom to Operate and Patentability Opinions
- Strategic Planning
- International Patent Portfolio Management
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Patents - Fields of Science and Engineering
- Immunology and vaccinology