Collecting facts is important. Knowledge is important. But if you don't have an imagination to use the knowledge, civilization is nowhere.Ray Bradbury
Isaac Pouliot is a junior engineer and technical patent advisor. He specializes in drafting and prosecuting patent and industrial design applications in the mechanical field in Canada and abroad. His practice also includes patentability opinions, validity, infringement and freedom to operate.
Isaac joined ROBIC in 2023 after working for several years in a boutique IP firm. He particularly enjoys working with inventors and companies, from small to large, to identify and implement the intellectual property protection that best suits their needs.
Prior to his work in intellectual property, Isaac worked in the aerospace industry in Quebec and as an intern in a management consulting firm in Paris. During his engineering studies, he spent a year as an exchange student in Stockholm.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, École Polytechnique de Montréal, 2018
- Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec
- Patents - Counsel
- Portfolio Management
- Drafting and Prosecution of Patent Applications
- Validity, Infringement, Freedom to Operate and Patentability Opinions
- Strategic Planning
- International Patent Portfolio Management
- Patents - Fields of Science and Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Forestry Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Simple Mechanics
- Industrial Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Green Technologies