Intelligence is not what we know but what we do when we don’t knowJean Piaget
Élisabeth Lesage-Bigras is part of ROBIC’s Emerging Technology Group and practices in the areas of information technology law, privacy, copyright and domain name management.
Élisabeth holds a Bachelor of Law (L.L.B) from the Université de Montréal obtained in 2016 and a Master of Laws (L.L.M) from the Université de Montréal since 2020. During her studies, she also participated in a university exchange program at Universitetet i Oslo.
During her academic career, Élisabeth had the opportunity to be a research assistant in the intellectual property financing field as well as coordinator of a university research project in the information technology law and technological evidence fields.
Élisabeth joined ROBIC in 2020 after having completed her articling with the firm.
- Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B.), Université de Montréal (2016)
- Academic Exchange Program, Universitetet i Oslo (2015)
- Master of Laws, private law option (LLM), Université de Montréal (2020)
- Member of the Québec Bar (2020)
- Young Bar Association of Montréal (YBAM)
- Information Technology Committee of the Young Bar of Montréal
- Bourse Mathematics of Information Technology and Complex Systems (MITACS) Accélération
- Bourse J.A.-Louis-Lagassé
- Bourse Juliette-Barcelo
- Domain Names (Protection, Management and Arbitration Proceedings)
- Business Law
- Contracts (Negotiation, Drafting and Review)
- E-commerce and Consumer Protection
- Confidentiality and Trade Secrets
- Domain Names Litigation
- Copyright - Counsel
- Information Technologies
- Software and mobile applications
- Video Games
- Licenses and Assignments
- Opinions and protection strategies
- Drafting, revision and negotiation of contracts
- Emerging Technologies
- E-commerce and digital marketing
- Data Protection, Privacy and Cybersecurity