Paralegal Supervisor – Corporate Department
As long as there's life, there's hopeThéocrite
As a paralegal supervisor, Cindy contributes to the management and training of paralegals. She assists the corporate team in the planning and execution of corporate and commercial transactions. She supports lawyers in the preparation of closing documents for various transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, as well as tax and commercial arrangements and reorganizations.
Cindy also reviews minute books and conducts various corporate searches as part of due diligence reviews. She prepares documentation for clients and lawyers of the firm, including incorporations, organizations, amendments, continuances, dissolutions, rollovers, estate freezes and other share transactions.
She began working as a paralegal in 1999.
- College Diploma in Paralegal Technology, Collège Ahuntsic, 1999
- Law Certificate from Université de Montréal, 2003
- International Project Management Association (IPMA)
- Business Law
- Amendment of articles
- Corporate and tax reorganizations
- Corporate searches
- Trusts and non-profit corporations
- Due Diligence
- Mergers and Acquisitions