The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficultyWinston Churchill
Cara Parisien practices intellectual property law, with a focus on litigation.
Cara completed a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Law (LL.B.) as well as a graduate degree in North American common law (Juris Doctor) at the Université de Montréal in 2018. Cara also earned a Bachelor of Commerce with a specialization in Finance from the University of Ottawa in 2015.
Before joining the firm, Cara worked for several corporations in the life sciences industry as well as for the Ontario Ministry for the Attorney General.
Cara joined ROBIC after articling with the firm, and is a member of the Quebec Bar.
- Member of the Quebec Bar (2019)
- Juris Doctor (JD), Université de Montréal (2018)
- Bachelor of Civil Law (LL.B.), Université de Montréal (2018)
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Finance), University of Ottawa (2015)
- Young Bar of Montreal (YBM)
- The Advocates’ Society
- Business Law
- Confidentiality and Trade Secrets
- Regulatory Affairs
- Licensing and Technology Transfers (Business Law)
- Management and Commercialization of Intellectual Property Rights
- Patents and Industrial Design Litigation
- Trademarks Litigation
- Copyright Litigation
- Prevention and Resolution of Disputes and Conflicts
- Patents - Counsel
- Licensing and Technology Transfers (Patents - Counsel)
- Charter of the French Language
- Domain Names (Protection, Management and Arbitration Proceedings)
- Opposition and Cancellation Proceedings