Intelligence is the ability to adapt to changeStephen Hawking
Amélie Côté specializes in transactional, commercial and corporate law.
Amélie completed a Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL.B.) and a Master of Biology in Life Sciences and Law (M.S.V.D.) from the University of Sherbrooke. She pursued graduate studies and obtained a Juris Doctor (JD) from the University of Sherbrooke in 2016.
During her studies, Amélie completed several legal internships in commercial and business law at companies in the technology transfer, pharmaceutical and software industries.
Amélie joined ROBIC’s team of professionals after completing her articling with the firm.
- Member of the Quebec Bar (2019)
- Juris Doctor (JD), University of Sherbrooke (2016)
- Master of Biology in Life Sciences and Law (M.S.V.D.), University of Sherbrooke (2016)
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B.), University of Sherbrooke (2016)
- Young Bar Association of Montreal (YBAM)
- Business Law