Lawyer and Technical Patent Advisor
Tel. Montréal: 514-987-6242 ext. 267
Languages: English, French
Life is all about risk and reward. Better to have struggled, to have tried, than to not have seized an opportunity at all.Tommy Caldwell
Alexandre Pagé obtained his Bachelor’s degree in Bioresource Engineering from McGill University in 2017 and then completed his Bachelor’s degree in Civil Law and his Juris Doctor at Université of Montréal. He joined ROBIC’s team in 2022 as a technical patent advisor after completing his articling with the firm.
His interests include agricultural, environmental and food processing engineering.
- Member of the Québec Bar (2022)
- Juris Doctor, Université de Montréal (2021)
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Law, Université de Montréal (2020)
- Bachelor's degree in bioresource engineering, McGill University (2017)
- Patents - Counsel
- Due Diligence
- Drafting and Prosecution of Patent Applications
- Validity, Infringement, Freedom to Operate and Patentability Opinions
- Patents - Fields of Science and Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering