Are you organized and possess outstanding customer service skills? We would like to meet you!
ROBIC is looking for a caring and professional candidate to join our Quebec City team as a receptionist. The successful candidate will play a key role in the smooth running of our Quebec City office and in welcoming visitors. He/she will also assist assistants and professionals with various responsibilities, in addition to ensuring excellent customer service.
Founded in 1892, ROBIC is an internationally renowned firm of professionals with a wide range of skills, including lawyers, scientists and engineers specialized in intellectual property and business law.
WHY JOIN ROBIC?
- To have access to a variety of benefits: group insurance, employer-sponsored pension plans, sick days, years of service recognition program, no overtime, etc;
- Opportunities for advancement;
- To be part of a team where your opinions and ideas are considered;
- To be part of a pleasant team;
- Greet customers, suppliers and messengers;
- Answer, screen and transfer incoming phone calls in French and English;
- Assist assistants and professionals in their daily tasks (filing e-mails, correcting and analyzing documents, scheduling meetings, etc.);
- Receive, sort and distribute mail and parcels;
- Coordinate with the Montreal office for certain services;
- Act as remote replacement for the Montreal office receptionist;
- Order office supplies and lunches;
- Keep up-to-date records of office expenses and costs;
- Ensure cleanliness of kitchen, coffee machines, etc;
- Perform any other related tasks as required.
- Fluency in French and English,
- Experience in customer service or as a receptionist (asset).
- Strong customer service skills;
- Professionalism, judgment and discretion;
- Organizational skills and proactivity;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Our firm is a proud member of the LLD (“Legal Leaders for Diversity and Inclusion”) network. By being part of this network, we confirm our commitment to offering all our team members an inclusive working environment that values diversity, equity and inclusion, and in which everyone feels welcomed and can thus develop their full potential. We adhere to the principle of employment equity. As such, we encourage all qualified candidates who represent the diversity of our communities to apply.
We are proud to be “Great Place to Work” certified, thanks to our team members! This recognition illustrates our commitment to the well-being and satisfaction of our team. At ROBIC, we believe that everyone plays an essential role in maintaining a positive, caring and inclusive corporate culture. We aim to constantly reinvent ourselves and implement best practices to ensure that our team members are happy! We warmly invite those who share our passion to join us and contribute to our continued success!
The position is available immediately. We look forward to meeting you!