Are you passionate about writing and innovations related to your field? Would you like to join the team of a caring employer who values the professional development of all their employees? We want to meet you!
Founded in 1892, ROBIC is an internationally renowned firm bringing together professionals with a variety of skills including lawyers, scientists and engineers specializing in intellectual property and business law.
We are constantly looking for Registered Patent Agents to join our dynamic team. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to further develop their expertise as well as to grow within one of the most nationally recognized firms, especially for its work in intellectual property. They will also play a key role in obtaining patents for our local and international clients.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ROBIC?
- Join a team of over 30 of highly respected patent agents and technical advisers in intellectual property in Canada, where law, business and science come together;
- Reach new challenges, while enjoying a good work-life balance;
- Be part of a compassionate, innovative and dynamic team;
- Join the team of an employer focused on your professional development and in helping you create a career tailored to your needs;
- Surpass yourself and develop your knowledge in an environment that encourages continuing education;
- Interact with your colleagues during a variety of social events;
- Have access to various social benefits (avant-garde incentive compensation system, group insurance, teleworking, etc.);
- Work in a new, bright and completely renovated workspace.
- Meet with inventors to discuss cutting-edge technologies;
- Ensure the preparation, drafting and continuity of patent applications in Canada and elsewhere in the world;
- Prepare opinions on patentability, infringement, validity and freedom to manufacture;
- Use your scientific knowledge regularly in a creative and innovative business environment within a legal framework;
- Meet strict deadlines and manage time efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (computer science, electrical, mechanical, chemical, process, metallurgical, materials, physics, civil, aerospace, etc.);
- Drafting and communication skills in French and English (both oral and written);
- Master’s or doctorate in engineering (asset).
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Intellectual curiosity;
- Independence, initiative and resourcefulness.
We offer a competitive salary as well as a vast range of benefits in a warm and friendly work environment, allowing our professionals to exceed themselves. We can’t wait to meet you!
Interested candidates are asked to send their resumes, in complete confidentiality, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org