Paralegal – Corporate Sector
Are you dynamic and rigorous? Do you like working in a team, while having a certain autonomy in your files? This position is for you!
Robic is looking for a paralegal to join his dynamic team in the corporate sector of the Montreal office. Reporting to the Paralegal Supervisor, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with some of Canada’s most respected business and intellectual property lawyers.
Founded in 1892, ROBIC is an internationally renowned firm bringing together professionals with varied skills including lawyers, scientists and engineers specializing in intellectual property and business law.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ROBIC?
- Be part of a compassionate and dynamic team;
- Interact with your colleagues during multiple social activities;
- Choose a schedule that allows you to enjoy a work-life balance;
- Have access to various social benefits: group insurance (life, disability, medical, dental and travel), RRSP program with employer participation, sick days, seniority recognition program, employee assistance program, etc.;
- Access to remote work;
- Be part of a team where your opinion and ideas are considered;
- Work in a new, bright and completely renovated workspace.
- Assist the corporate sector team in the planning and execution of commercial and corporate transactions;
- Draft articles of incorporation, amendments and mergers;
- Resolve issues related to legal organizations, dissolutions and other corporate changes;
- Review and regularize minute books as part of due diligence audits, if necessary;
- Analyze corporate research;
- Make interprovincial registrations;
- Conduct annual updates (preparation of annual resolutions, annual reports and annual declarations) and prepare various resolutions;
- Maintain research and registration in the RDPRM;
- Perform any other tasks related to the functions of the corporate sector.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience as a paralegal in corporate law;
- Advanced knowledge of corporate law and related laws;
- DCS in Paralegal Technology (or equivalent);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office ;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Knowledge of Enact database and SharePoint (asset).
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Team spirit;
- Organizational skills and thoroughness;
- Ability to manage priorities and timelines;
- Adaptability and judgment.
The position is available now. We are looking forward to meet you!