PARALEGAL, CORPORATE SECTOR
Are you dynamic and meticulous? Do you like working in a team while having some autonomy in your work? This position is for you!
Robic is looking for a paralegal to join its dynamic Corporate Sector team at the Montréal office. Reporting to the paralegal supervisor, the chosen individual will have the opportunity to work with some of the most respected lawyers in Canada specializing in business law and intellectual property.
Founded in 1892, ROBIC is an internationally renowned firm, bringing together professionals with varied competencies, including lawyers, scientists and engineers specializing in intellectual property and business law.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR US?
- To be part of a human-scaled and dynamic team;
- To interact with your colleagues in multiple social activities;
- To choose a schedule that allows you to facilitate work-family balance;
- To have access to various benefits: group insurance, pension plans with employer participation, sick days, years of service recognition program, no overtime;
- To grow and advance within the firm;
- To take various training programs for your development;
- To be part of a team where your point of view and ideas are considered;
- To work in a bright and completely renovated workspace.
- Assist the Corporate Sector team in the planning and execution of commercial and corporate transactions;
- Draft articles of incorporation, amendments and mergers;
- Settle questions related to legal organizations, dissolutions and other corporate changes;
- Review the minute books in the context of due diligence and regularization of the minutes, as applicable;
- Analyze corporate searches;
- Implement extraprovincial registrations;
- Proceed with annual updates (preparation of annual resolutions, annual reports and annual returns) and prepare various resolutions;
- Ensure searches and registrations in the Register of Personal and Movable Real Rights (RDPRM);
- Perform any other task related to the Corporate Sector’s functions.
- At least five (5) years’ experience as a paralegal in corporate law;
- Good knowledge of corporate law and related laws;
- Diploma of college studies in Paralegal Technology (or equivalent);
- Proficiency in Microsoft and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in French and English, both oral and written;
- Knowledge of the Enact database and SharePoint (advantage).
APTITUDES AND SKILLS
- Team spirit;
- Organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ease in managing priorities and deadlines;
- Adaptability and judgment.
The position is available immediately.
We offer a competitive salary and a full range of benefits in a warm and humane work environment, allowing all members of our team to surpass themselves.
The interested candidates are asked to send their resume and a motivation letter to the following email address: email@example.com.