Paralegal, Corporate Sector
Are you dynamic and rigorous? Do you like working in a team, while having a certain autonomy in your files? This job is for you!
Robic is looking for a paralegal to join his dynamic team in the corporate sector of the Montreal office. Reporting to the Paralegal Supervisor, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with some of Canada’s most respected business and intellectual property lawyers.
Founded in 1892, ROBIC is an internationally renowned firm bringing together professionals with varied skills including lawyers, scientists and engineers specializing in intellectual property and business law.
WHY CHOOSE ROBIC?
- To be part of a warm, human and dynamic team;
- To interact with your colleagues during several events;
- To have access various benefits:
- Group insurance (life, disability, medical, dental and travel);
- Pension plans (RRSP and DPSP) with employer contribution;
- Sick days;
- Years of Service Recognition Program;
- No extra time.
- To follow several training courses in order to develop yourself;
- To be part of a team where your point of view and ideas are considered;
- To work in a new, bright and completely renovated workspace.
- Assist the corporate sector team in the planning and execution of commercial and corporate transactions;
- Draft articles of incorporation, amendment and merger;
- Settle questions relating to legal organizations, dissolutions and other corporate changes;
- Revise minute books as part of due diligence and regularization thereof, if applicable;
- Analyze corporate research;
- Make extra-provincial registrations;
- Conduct annual updates (preparation of annual resolutions, annual reports and annual declarations) and prepare various resolutions;
- Ensure research and registrations in the RDPRM;
- Carry out any other task related to the functions of the corporate sector.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience as a paralegal in corporate law;
- Good knowledge of corporate law and related laws;
- DCS in Paralegal Technology (or equivalent);
- Proficiency in the Office suite;
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written;
- Knowledge of the Enact database and SharePoint (asset).
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Team spirit;
- Sense of organization and thoroughness;
- Ability to manage priorities and deadlines;
- Ability to adapt and judgment.
The position is available now. We are looking forward to meet you!