Are you creative, dynamic and perfectly bilingual? Are you passionate about digital marketing and want to have a variety of marketing-related tasks as part of a collaborative team? Then this is the right role for you!
Founded in 1892, ROBIC is an internationally renowned firm of professionals with a wide range of skills, including lawyers, scientists and engineers specialized in intellectual property and business law.
We are looking for a talented marketing advisor to join our team. The person’s main mission will be to develop a digital strategy, while ensuring the proper coordination and execution of the various projects entrusted to him/her. This person will also play an advisory role, providing recommendations based on marketing best practices.
WHY JOIN ROBIC?
- To be part of a dynamic team;
- To choose a schedule that makes it easier for you to balance work, family and personal life, with the possibility to finish at 12:30 p.m. every other Friday, year-round;
- To have access to various benefits: group insurance, employer-sponsored pension plans, sick days, telemedicine, employee assistance program, years of service recognition program, etc;
- To have a concrete impact on local and international customers;
- To join the team of an organization that strongly believes in your professional development and opportunities for advancement;
- To work in a bright new workspace, completely renovated and easily accessible by public transport, where coffee is free at all times;
- To socialize with your colleagues at our many social events.
- Develop strategies to help achieve our business goals through our digital channels;
- Create exclusive content;
- Manage advertising campaigns and results;
- Create simple visuals using the Adobe/Canva suite (an asset);
- Manage the content of the website and keep it up to date;
- Prepare and publish newsletters;
- Measure the return on investment of our various partnerships and initiatives;
- Support management in the implementation of strategic projects;
- Perform any other related marketing tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing;
- Fluent in French and English, both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of social media;
- Knowledge of Adobe suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) (asset);
- Knowledge of WordPress (asset);
- Knowledge of Google Analytics (asset);
- Proficiency in Office Suite.
- Intellectual curiosity ;
- Proven customer service skills;
- Sense of initiative;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Ability to adapt and learn;
- Team spirit.
Our firm is a proud member of the LLD (“Legal Leaders for Diversity and Inclusion”) network. By being part of this network, we confirm our commitment to offering all our team members an inclusive working environment that values diversity, equity and inclusion, and in which everyone feels welcomed and can thus develop their full potential. We adhere to the principle of employment equity. As such, we encourage all qualified candidates who represent the diversity of our communities to apply.
We are proud to be “Great Place to Work” certified, thanks to our team members! This recognition illustrates our commitment to the well-being and satisfaction of our team. At ROBIC, we believe that everyone plays an essential role in maintaining a positive, caring and inclusive corporate culture. We aim to constantly reinvent ourselves and implement best practices to ensure that our team members are happy! We warmly invite those who share our passion to join us and contribute to our continued success!
The position is available immediately. We look forward to meeting you!