Are you organized and a team player? Are you looking for a job in a professional, dynamic environment where you can have fun while you work? We want to meet you!
ROBIC is looking for an assistant with organizational skills and an eye for detail. The successful candidate will assist litigation lawyers recognized as experts in their respective fields.
Founded in 1892, ROBIC is an internationally renowned firm of professionals with a wide range of skills, including lawyers, scientists and engineers specialized in intellectual property and business law.
WHY JOIN ROBIC?
- To be part of a dynamic team;
- To interact with your colleagues at a variety of social events;
- To choose a schedule that makes it easier for you to balance work and family;
- To have access to our early departure program;
- To have access to a variety of benefits: group insurance, employer-sponsored pension plans, sick days, years of service recognition program, no overtime;
- To access opportunities for advancement;
- To take several training courses to develop your skills;
- To be part of a team where your views and ideas are considered;
- To work in a bright new workspace, completely renovated and easily accessible by public transport, where coffee is free at all times;
- To have the opportunity to work from home
- Draft, edit and transcribe various court proceedings;
- Manage files and documents;
- Open electronically, track and organize files;
- Prepare files for trial;
- Monitor deadlines;
- Perform administrative tasks (time entries, diary management, etc.);
- Perform any other related tasks.
- Technical (D.E.C.) or vocational (D.E.P.) training in administration, secretarial or equivalent;
- Minimum of two (2) years of administrative experience;
- Fluency in French and English, spelling and grammar;
- Proficiency in Word and knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent organizational skills and team spirit;
- Autonomy and adaptability;
- Precision and attention to detail;
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines;
- Strong sense of independance.
Our firm is a proud member of the LLD (Legal Leaders for Diversity and Inclusion) network. By being part of this network, we confirm our commitment to offering all our team members an inclusive work environment that values diversity, equity and inclusion, and in which everyone feels welcome and can develop their full potential. We believe and adhere to the principle of employment equity. As such, we encourage all qualified candidates who represent the diversity of our communities to apply.
We are proud to be “Great Place to Work” certified, thanks to our team members! This recognition illustrates our commitment to the well-being and satisfaction of our team. At ROBIC, we believe that everyone plays an essential role in maintaining a positive and inclusive corporate culture. We aim to constantly reinvent ourselves and implement best practices to ensure that our team members are happy. We warmly invite those who share our passion to join us and contribute to our continued success!
The position is available immediately. We look forward to hearing from you!