LAWYER IN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LITIGATION
Do you have a passion for litigation? Are you interested in cases related to intellectual property? This position is for you!
As a fast-growing firm, ROBIC is looking for a lawyer in intellectual property litigation to join our dynamic Montréal team. The chosen person will have the opportunity to play a leading role in a variety of stimulating mandates related to intellectual property.
Founded in 1892, ROBIC is an internationally renowned firm, bringing together professionals with varied competencies, including lawyers, scientists and engineers specializing in intellectual property and business law.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN ROBIC?
- To work with some of the most respected intellectual property lawyers in Canada;
- To take on major challenges, while having quality of life.
- To be part of an innovative and dynamic team;
- To work for an employer that firmly believes in your professional development and the creation of a career tailored to you.
- Have over five (5) years’ experience in litigation;
- Be a member in good standing of the Barreau du Québec or the Bar of another Canadian province;
- Be proficient in French and English, both oral and written;
- Have experience in Federal Court (advantage);
- Have experience or a marked interest in intellectual property (advantage).
We do not require intellectual property experience, because all the training related to the field will be provided by our team.
APTITUDES AND SKILLS
- Team spirit;
- Business acumen;
- Skill in multitasking and meeting deadlines rigorously;
- Initiative, resourcefulness and autonomy;
- Intellectual curiosity.
We are looking for someone who knows when to be serious, but who does not take himself or herself too seriously either!
- Competitive and avant-garde compensation system;
- Possibility of having great autonomy and assuming several responsibilities quickly, while having the related training and coaching;
- Group insurance (life, disability, drug, dental, travel);
- Several investments in continuing education;
- Events to recognize the contribution of the firm’s members;
- Warm and friendly work environment
The position is available immediately.
The interested candidates are asked to send their resume and a motivation letter to the following email address: email@example.com.