IT Project Manager
Are you passionate about IT projects and want to play a central role in their implementation? Are you recognized for your ease with technological tools and your leadership? This position is for you!
We are looking for an IT project manager with strong communication skills to participate in the analysis and implementation of various systems that have a strong added value for our firm. The position has just been created. Reporting to the IT Director, the successful candidate will play a central role in the implementation of new software and the optimization of business processes.
Founded in 1892, ROBIC is an internationally renowned firm of professionals with a wide range of skills including lawyers, scientists and engineers specialized in intellectual property and business law.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ROBIC?
- Collaborate with dynamic, competent, and positive people in an environment where everyone can be themselves.
- Reach a new career stage and develop your skills in an innovative and rapidly expanding field.
- Benefit from a quality of life by choosing a schedule that allows you to facilitate your work-life balance, and to have the possibility of finishing at 12:30 p.m. every other Friday throughout the year.
- Have the flexibility to work from home a few days a week.
- Access to a variety of benefits: group insurance, pension plans, sick days, years of service recognition program, telemedicine system for you and your family, employee assistance program, public transportation discounts, computer equipment provided, etc.
- Receive a fair and competitive compensation while having a concrete impact on a local and international clientele.
- Join the team of an employer who strongly believes in your professional development and in career advancement opportunities.
- Work in a new, bright, completely renovated workspace that is easily accessible by public transportation and where coffee is always free.
- Participate in activities where wellness is emphasized (team sports challenges, meditation sessions, etc.).
- Interact with your colleagues at various social events.
- Schedule and track all IT project execution activities.
- Coordinate IT needs in projects with all stakeholders (internal and external).
- Conduct operational and strategic analysis to optimize business processes.
- Define and document programming requirements with users.
- Determine the “functional” priorities for the programmers.
- Perform functional tests and validate their integrity according to the requests made.
- Ensure the proper integration of information systems.
- Become a “super user” of the various systems at the functional level.
- Provide support to users to understand their needs and communicate them to the programming department.
- Facilitate daily and weekly meetings and ensure the prioritization of backlogs.
- Provide project and sprint progress reports.
- Track, document and update the budget, ensuring that changes are managed by project.
- Perform any other related tasks associated with the position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any relevant related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience as an IT project manager or in a similar role.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing large-scale software (ERP, MRP, CRM, accounting system, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience in Agile / Scrum project mode.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Wrike, MS Project or similar tools.
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken.
- PMP, Scrum Master and ITIL certifications (assets).
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, synthesize, communicate recommendations and make wise decisions.
- Highly proficient with technology.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Team spirit.
Our firm is a proud member of the Legal Leaders for Diversity and Inclusion (LLD) network. By being part of this network, we confirm our commitment to providing all members of our team with an inclusive work environment that values diversity, equity and inclusion, and in which everyone feels welcome and can develop their full potential. We believe and adhere to the principle of employment equity. As such, we encourage all qualified candidates who represent the diversity of our communities to apply.
The position is available now. We can’t wait to meet you!