Are you motivated, organized and resourceful? Are you looking to join a job in a professional and dynamic environment? We want to meet you!
ROBIC is looking for a Billing Technician. The successful candidate will play a key role by working collaboratively with our team members to meet our clients both local and international needs.
Founded in 1892, ROBIC is an internationally renowned firm bringing together professionals with a variety of skills including lawyers, scientists and engineers specializing in intellectual property and business law.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ROBIC?
- Be part of a compassionate and dynamic team;
- Interact with your colleagues during multiple social activities;
- Choose a schedule that allows you to enjoy a work-life balance;
- Have access to various social benefits: group insurance (life, disability, medical, dental and travel), RRSP program with employer participation, sick days, seniority recognition program, employee assistance program, etc.;
- Access to remote work;
- Access to several training courses to further advance your professional development;
- Be part of a team where your opinion and ideas are considered;
- Work in a new, bright and completely renovated workspace.
- Prepare and validate invoices in accordance to customers’ agreements by respecting their requirements;
- Send invoices, credit notes and statements of accounts;
- Issue and transmit invoices on various electronic platforms;
- Perform data entry, modifications and revisions in the accounting system;
- Work in collaboration with the data integrity team and occasionally participate in tasks including, opening files, modifying customer accounts with special billing requirements as well as validating regular rates;
- Participate in the preparation of various accounting analytical reports;
- Participate, on an occasional basis, in the accounting process for receipts and payable;
- Participate in the improvement of operational processes as well as the implementation of a new accounting system;
- Perform any other accounting related tasks.
- D.E.P or D.E.C in accounting or administrative technique (or equivalent experience);
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a billing or accounting related position;
- Fluency in the French and a very good knowledge of English language (both oral and written);
- Proficiency of the MS Office suite;
- Experience in a professional office (asset).
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Precision, detail-oriented and ability to learn;
- Time management and ability to complete tasks within prescribed deadlines;
- Team spirit;
- Proficiency in SQL and XML (asset).
The position is available now. We can’t wait to meet you!
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.