Assistant – Patent Sector
Are you motivated, versatile and resourceful? Are you looking for a job in a professional and dynamic environment? We want to meet you!
ROBIC is looking for an Administrative Legal Assistant with organizational skills and good team spirit. The successful candidate will assist patent agents recognized for their expertise in their respective fields (engineering, science, etc.).
Founded in 1892, ROBIC is an internationally renowned firm bringing together professionals with varied skills including lawyers, scientists and engineers specializing in intellectual property and business law.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ROBIC?
- Be part of a compassionate and dynamic team;
- Interact with your colleagues during multiple social activities;
- Choose a schedule that allows you to enjoy a work-life balance;
- Have access to various social benefits: group insurance (life, disability, medical, dental and travel), RRSP program with employer participation, sick days, seniority recognition program, employee assistance program, etc.;
- Access to remote work;
- Access to advancement opportunities;
- Access to several training courses to further advance your professional development;
- Be part of a team where your opinion and ideas are considered;
- Work in a new, bright and completely renovated workspace.
- Assist professionals in the preparation and formatting of patent applications or various documents related to intellectual property;
- Write, edit and transcribe documents in both French and English;
- Manage files and electronic documents related to patents;
- Follow up on deadlines;
- Perform research in databases;
- Perform administrative tasks;
- Perform any other related task.
- Technical (D.E.C.) or professional (D.E.P.) training in secretarial work or equivalent;
- Fluency in French and English spelling and grammar;
- Proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Experience as an administrative legal assistant will be considered an asset, but not essential. We offer all the training to help you develop your skills.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good judgment, proactivity and excellent organizational skills;
- Independence, sense of initiative and resourcefulness;
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit.
The position is available now. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Interested candidates are requested to send their curriculum vitae and a cover letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.