Legal Administrative Assistant – Corporate Sector
ROBIC is looking for an organized Legal Administrative Assistant who wishes to work in a friendly atmosphere where thoroughness is valued.
The successful candidate will assist partners and/or lawyers in the completion of commercial and corporate transactions. The training related to the corporate and transactional sector is entirely offered by the firm. We are therefore not necessarily looking for someone with experience in this field.
Founded in 1892, ROBIC is an internationally renowned firm of professionals with a wide range of skills including lawyers, scientists and engineers specialized in intellectual property and business law.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ROBIC ?
- Be part of a compassionate and dynamic team;
- Interact with your colleagues during multiple social activities;
- Choose a schedule that allows you to enjoy a work-life balance;
- Have access to various social benefits: group insurance (life, disability, medical, dental and travel), RRSP program with employer participation, sick days, seniority recognition program, employee assistance program, etc.;
- Access to remote work;
- Access to advancement opportunities;
- Access to several training courses to further advance your professional development;
- Be part of a team where your opinion and ideas are considered;
- Work in a new, bright and completely renovated workspace.
- Assist the Corporate and Technology Transfer team in the execution of certain commercial and corporate transactions;
- Organize, schedule and coordinate appointments with clients and various contacts;
- Draft press releases or letters;
- Make he necessary follow-ups and reminders in the files;
- Ensure the layout of documents, reports and graphs;
- Manage electronic files and corporate documents (mail, fax, e-mail, copies, scanning, filing, etc.);
- Record time entries and follow up on the billing of the associate’s files in coordination with the accounting team;
- Maintain the various systems, including the contract database, Word templates and create certain internal lists;
- Prepare files and agendas for meetings in anticipation of corporate deadlines;
- Create templates for legal documents;
- Produce organizational charts for various internal and external companies;
- Follow up on emergencies, e-mails and letters received during the absence of the partner or lawyer;
- Perform any other related tasks.
- Technical (D.E.C.) or professional (D.E.P.) training in secretarial work or equivalent;
- Advanced knowledge of the Office Suite and ability to learn new software;
- Knowledge of Sharepoint (an asset).
Experience as an Assistant will be considered an asset, but not essential. We offer all the training to help you develop your skills.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good judgment, proactivity and excellent organizational skills;
- Independence, sense of initiative and resourcefulness;
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit.
The position is available now. We can’t wait to meet you!